Inzerát na pozici
Senior Researcher VŘ č.j. RILSA 783/2022
Datum nástupu:01. 03. 2023
Místo nástupu:Dělnická 213/12, 170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice
- serve as a principal researcher for both autonomous research projects and for research projects conducted in close cooperation with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic;
- lead research projects and establish collaboration across research teams, from conceptualization to dissemination;
- presenting findings in meetings with partners and at scientific conferences;
- publishing research results in internationally recognized academic journals;
- contribute to the development of grant proposals;
- mentor junior staff to increase quantitative and qualitative analytic capacity;
- enhance the quality, relevance, and usefulness of the Institute’s research work.
- Ph.D. degree in the field of Labour Economics, Quantitative Methods and Data Analysis in Social Research, Macroeconomic Analysis, Public Policy, Family Policy and other related areas;
- advanced knowledge of the Czech social security system;
- an established track record in leading others to produce rigorous and highly valued research;
- deep knowledge of research methodology from social science research and evaluation;
- advanced computational skills (R, Stata, Matlab, or relevant alternatives);
- publications in internationally recognized journals;
- professional knowledge of English;
- official evidence of no criminal record;
- official evidence of legal capacity;
- official evidence of medical capacity.
- international research activities;
- knowledge of the Czech language.
- a full-time position at a public research institution;
- a fixed-term employment contract – 1 year, with planned extension for an indefinite period;
- 5 weeks of annual holiday entitlement;
- 5 automatic sick days annually;
- flexible working hours;
- the option of home office arrangements;
- further research opportunities as part of the Institute’s employee development scheme.
Požadavky na přihlášky
- a structured CV with a list of publishing activities;
- copy of the certificate of the highest level of education attained;
- official evidence (affidavit) of no criminal record;
- official evidence (affidavit) of legal capacity;
- official evidence (affidavit) of medical capacity.
Kontakt pro více informací k výběrovému řízení
Bc. Stanislava Součková +420 211 152 711 firstname.lastname@example.org