Ibrahim Ayoade Adekunle, Ph.D.
Ibrahim is a postdoctoral fellow at the College of Economics and Management Sciences, University of South Africa (UNISA). He holds an MSc in Economics from the University of Lagos and a PhD in Economics from Olabisi Onabanjo University. Before joining UNISA in September 2023, he led the Research and Advocacy team at the Institute of Directors (IoD), Nigeria.
- ADEKUNLE, Ibrahim Ayoade, Olukayode MAKU, Tolulope WILLIAMS, Judith GBAGIDI & Emmanuel O. AJIKE, 2023. Natural resource endowments and growth dynamics in Africa: evidence from panel cointegrating regression. Management of Environmental Quality. Published: 27 April 2023. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/MEQ-10-2020-0241.
- ADEROGBA T. A., Ibrahim Ayoade ADEKUNLE & Olayinka Esther ATOYEBI, 2023. Analysing the Determinants of Bank Profitability in BRICS Countries: An Application of the CAMEL Approach. Journal of Emerging Market Finance. (Forthcoming).
- EZENWA N. & Ibrahim Ayoade ADEKUNLE, 2023. Material ESG Performance on Bid Premium in M&A Deals. International Journal of Finance and Economics. (Forthcoming).
- ADEKUNLE, Ibrahim Ayoade, Abayomi Toyin ONANUGA, Olanrewaju Olugbenga AKINOLA & Olakitan Wahab OGUNBANJO, 2020. Modelling Spatial Variations of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in Africa. Science of the Total Environment, 729(10), 138998. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138998.
- ADEKUNLE, Ibrahim Ayoade, Sheriffdeen Adewale TELLA, Kolawole SUBAIR & Soliu Bidemi ADEGBOYEGA, 2020. Remittances and Financial Development in Africa. Journal of Public Affairs, 22(3), e2545. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/pa.2545.