prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc.
Head of the Labour Market Department
- SIROVÁTKA, Tomáš & Miroslava RÁKOCZYOVÁ, 2022. Front-line Work in Activation and Targeting of Re-qualification Programmes: Lessons from the Czech Republic. European Journal of Social Work, 25(1), 162–175
- HORA, Ondřej & Tomáš SIROVÁTKA 2020. Why Targeting Matters: The Apprenticeship Program for Youth in the Czech Republic. Social Policy and Administration, 54(7), 1198–1214
- SIROVÁTKA, Tomáš & Vojtěch RIPKA, 2020. Hybridisation and Diversification. Welfare System Developments between 1993 and 2018 in the Czech Republic. In. Routledge Handbook of European Welfare Systems. 2nd ed. London: Routledge, 91–109
- SIROVÁTKA, Tomáš, Martin GUZI & Steven SAXONBERG, 2019. Satisfaction with Democracy and Perceived Performance of the Welfare State in Europe. Journal of European Social Policy, 29(2), 241–256
- SIROVÁTKA, Tomáš & Jana VÁLKOVÁ, 2018. Attitudes towards Childcare Policies, Policy Feedback and Path Dependency. Czech Republic Contrasted to Norway. International Journal of Social Welfare, 27(3), 282–293