Selection process for the position of PhD student researcher
The Research Institute for Labour and Social Affairs (RILSA) is searching for postgraduate students in the field of social sciences, particularly in economics or sociology.
The job content will comprise principally:
– participation in research of both autonomous projects and projects conducted in close cooperation with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic;
– publishing research results in internationally recognized academic journals;
– presenting findings in meetings with partners and at scientific conferences.
– an employment contract with possible extension or other form of contracting cooperation according to the agreement;
– flexible working hours;
– the option of home office arrangements;
– further research opportunities;
– colaboration with experienced team members.